Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
if i am welcome to come...i will try and make it.... always nice to meet new people with same interests and put faces with names...

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Slavik you are more than welcome the only stipulation to any one coming is they must bring their forum car. 1st hundred people are welcome I have confirmed about 12 so far. Still plenty of room.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
awesome...so my one question...Pat's or Geno's:D You have to have a favorite....or maybe the Philly crew can bring up a sampling of Pats/Genos/Jims

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I'll leave it to the experts, which ever you guys think is better. I've only had pats and it was awesome. Thanks I can't wait to meet the crew.

·
Banned
58 Posts
Greg- Just got on the site, was away for the weekend... Hell Ya! Super cool, im down, great way to meet some more of the local P guys. Let me know what i need to bring

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
If you are planning on attending please send me a pm with how many you will be. So I can plan on things. Thanks the weather is supposed to be great and my party this past Saturday went well. Hope to see you all on Saturday!!

21 - 40 of 128 Posts