Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who would be interested, this is kind of a feeler I could only handle about 100 peeps so who's in we can set the date later. I live 20 minutes north of the G.W.B. off of the palisades parkway.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
if it's open to any of the SJ/Philly crew I'm sure a few of us would make the ride...always looking to meet new people off here etc....

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it's open to the first 100 people. But if you're coming from [hilly can I please request a cheesesteak from either genos or pats please. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
it's open to the first 100 people. But if you're coming from [hilly can I please request a cheesesteak from either genos or pats please. Thanks.
done...i'll bring the energy drinks too:whistle:

count me in

·
Premium Member
4,667 Posts
Sounds like an awesome idea, I'm sure i'll meet you soon at edgewater or a run before...

If I am welcome, i'm down :)

Martin

·
Registered
114 Posts
I'm thinking either August 16th or 17th sat or sun. will have a firm date soon.

nice... :D you're awesome. if we do the 16th, we just have the rehersal/dinner to go to in the evening. 17th is the wedding and reception at rockleigh that night

·
Banned
1,979 Posts
Hey Greg, I'll see how many people I can invite to make this work out, Saturday is good, because it can be a relaxation day and Sunday mornings are the meets :)

1 - 20 of 128 Posts