Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new around here and live up in NorCal. I just got a 997TT and am eager to run it with some of its peers. Are there any groups of people that do drives together up here?

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Santana Row is where most get together every Saturday. I think there is groups doing different things all the time. Many 4 members show up. I say that would be a good start to meet local guys and go from there.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Also Alex owner of Sharkwerks is on the board and they always have drives with large number of Porsches. I can make the introduction if u like. If you are a local Porsche owner you have to meet Sharkwerks anyways.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, that sounds fantastic. Sharkwerks is near the Bay Area right? I think I saw them on an episode of Supercars Exposed a few months back. I'm a few hours north of the Bay, but I make it down reasonably regularly and would definitely like to meet some guys down there.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
there is going to be a meet on 16th at san francisco sport cars in san carlos. look for the thread and signup.

i am going for a solo drive this saturday. if you will be on the pennisula, i'd be happy to show you some local routes.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm about 1.5 hrs north of Sacramento near Chico if you know it.

I definitely check for that thread, if my schedule is clear I would love to go. Do you have a link?

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
down in roseville, and am always up for a GTG

1 - 9 of 9 Posts