Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone so I have this watch that was my dads and its the only thing I inherited from him when he died. I know absolutely nothing about this watch or watches in general so I have a few questions. It's a little bit big for me so is it possible to get one or more of the links on the band removed. Also needs a new battery and I would like to see if it's possible to do anything about the scuffs on the band? What would the price of all this be?

As I said before I know nothing about watches but I would like to fix this one up due to the sentimental value. So if anyone could tell me prices on the things on this list and any information on the watch if you know anything. Thanks in advance.

·
7,022 Posts
Battery will be cheap and taking out links should be easy. I wouldn't spend money on polish. Looks like your old man beat that watch...... You should too.

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Battery will be cheap and taking out links should be easy. I wouldn't spend money on polish. Looks like your old man beat that watch...... You should too.
Thanks for the advice. He had more watches but this is the only one I ended up with

1 - 6 of 6 Posts