Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
i assure you no sewer rat was eaten... out of curiosity - what guts does it take to eat vegetables? people keep saying "i wouldn't try it" but i really don't understand why someone would not? what in this meal looks like it might kill you?

people's perception of food is pretty limited thanks to 24 hour supermarkets and industrial (and destructive) agriculture. if it does not come in a nice & shiny packages, does that make it inedible?

- chuck
INDEED.

·
Registered
711 Posts
I worked at a place who served food like this, maybe the most intense kitchen I ever worked in. Small kitchen hot as hell summer time that kitchen got up to 120f I would drink 12l of water a day.

I never thought of food like this but let me tell you that after seeing what goes into making these dishes its all about the appreciation of the food and the art. that all looked like something amazing and I could only imagine the flavors hitting the tongue. I am not a jealous person but damn I wouldn't mind having that for dinner.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
i can 100% appreciate the aesthetics of it and the amazing talent it takes to create.... But I must be honest, does not look like a meal i would enjoy! Once again I love reading your reviews whether its my cup of tea or not!
What he said.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts