Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Ok so i did some searching around here and the internet and I wasn't very successful in finding much about the actual driving impressions of someone that owned one. I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on one but I feel like i'm a little shorthanded on information concerning the true nature of the car. (obviously I know the basics and what the car consists of). So basically what I'm asking is if anyone can give me a rundown of what common mechanical problems that arise? how streetable is it? what would you compare it to? etc. etc. Thanks for your time!

·
Registered
147 Posts
My buddy owns a shop that I use to work at. One of his customers had one. I drove it a few times on the street. It was a monster. Kinda scary at times. This one wasn't a daily driver. It had carbon fiber tillet racing seats and just felt like pure race car. I don't have much other info but it is fun to drive.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Small world.. Blue car is a Rossion, based on Noble though. I was there with two Noble owners in the Houston area late last year. C&C is just too damned early these days to get a good parking spot.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts