Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am curious about what is priceless to you? I'm not talking about family and all of the stuff we agree is priceless, but more so a possesion that possess a significant sentimental value to you. I'm talking about something so special, that no matter how much someone offered you, it wouldn't be enough.

I have an Ivory and Gold cross that was given to me by my Grandparents from Rhodes, Greece. Apparently it is the only one of its existence, and was blessed by a Preist. I have worn this for 19 years of my life, hardly ever removing it. I consider this my lucky charm!! I have lost it three times and every time it has managed to find its way back to me, including the time I lost it at the beach skimming, only for it to wash up to my brothers feet 40 minutes later on shore.

Let's see what means the world to you!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
I have a gold spanish doubloon that my father came to the US with I keep I locked up in the SDB. He found it as a child while diving for lobsters in honduras and kept it. I have a tattoo of it on my back and I intend to pass it on to my son as a reminder that anything is possible as long as you have the will and drive to do it.

·
Gold Sponsor
1,534 Posts
I have a gold spanish doubloon that my father came to the US with I keep I locked up in the SDB. He found it as a child while diving for lobsters in honduras and kept it. I have a tattoo of it on my back and I intend to pass it on to my son as a reminder that anything is possible as long as you have the will and drive to do it.
Nice. I like that

I have an autograph collection of original signatures of every us President. Been in my family for 100 years. Worth a good chunk, but I wont sell it.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
The Ferrari key ring my parents brought me straight from a Ferrari store in Venice.

They were searching for a place for a Ferrari-related souvenir for me when they were in Italy and they say they had an unbelievably limited time for sightseeing before going back to the cruise ship. Out of nowhere they come upon a Ferrari store and they buy it in less than 5 minutes :)

It had a tiny price tag (28 euros) but for me it's priceless. I wouldn't trade this even for a real F-car and I'm keeping it in its velvet pouch and matte red Ferrari envelope, to put a real Ferrari key on it one day.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
I have a star of david knecklace that was from my great uncle whom survived through the Holocaust(in a camp), then made it to the us on a boat, and then he gave it to me...

·
Banned
4,072 Posts
My grandfathers watch that once I get the money will restore.

He was 100% Sicilian, came from nothing and ended up starting his own construction company. He then retired in his late 40s to devote his time to his family.

He grew up in Brooklyn and I never knew this until about a year ago, but he wanted to be a big finance guy and work on wallstreet but started a family and never made it. Being in investments is my life goal, so I feel like I will be accomplishing a dream for myself as well as for him. I was also his only grandson, so I feel a massive amount of honor as he is the #1 person I looked up to growing up.

·
Registered
301 Posts
My Giorgio Armani wallet, #12 out of 28 made in the world. It was given to me by one of my clients in hollywood. Love it like its my baby.

·
Registered
670 Posts
My dads celtic cross chain. Its small and beat up but he had it with him till the day he died. Its something id risk loosing my life over if anyone ever tried to take it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts