Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
so 300 ''simple'' veyrons.... and some extra cabrio and some extra super sports...
There are supposed to be 300 overall that includes the special editions and normal models. Seems like they will continue to offer the Grand Sport though.

·
Registered
452 Posts
damn, I guessed I just missed out on buying a brand new bugatti.

jk...

This car still looks so amazing after having been in production for quite a while now.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
YYYYEEESSSSSSSSS, IT'S OVER!!!

**goes to the "tired of veyron" thread....

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
one of the best cars of all time. the only funny thing is 50 years form now pepole are going to say "258mph you call that fast? my mustang is faster by 50mph" Bugatti Veyron production comes to an end
No one will be saying that because 258 or 267 (Gayron SS) is about as fast as physically possible while still being an actual car. 50 + is over 300 mph and only jet cars and wild modded non-street dragsters hit those speeds and even some of those go airborne. I've seen lemans cars go airbord at 240 mph and their aero is insane. Just saying.

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
No one will be saying that because 258 or 267 (Gayron SS) is about as fast as physically possible while still being an actual car. 50 + is over 300 mph and only jet cars and wild modded non-street dragsters hit those speeds and even some of those go airborne. I've seen lemans cars go airbord at 240 mph and their aero is insane. Just saying.
Nobody will be saying its "slow" but there will be much faster.

In the 1930's people probably said most of the things you just did about cracking 100mph

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Nobody will be saying its "slow" but there will be much faster.

In the 1930's people probably said most of the things you just did about cracking 100mph
Meh. But they didn't have the tech we have now. I agree with SirRobbins.

·
Registered
7,806 Posts

That is worse than when Daniel Sadek said the Veyron looks like a Toyota Supra :eek:hwell:
it does look like a 21st century supra. :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts