Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
55 Posts
Good to see the 2 DNF championship contender's from Spa take a 1-2. Also glad Webber and Hamilton diddnt do so hot, this will def further even out the playing field for the Championship and keep us all on the edge of our seats for a bit longer as opposed to a run away championship series.

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Meh...Let the tifosi enjoy their day.

Hami should of pulled back.
Nice job on the Ferrari Pit Crew.

All that being said...

Alonso/Ferrari are still below Hami/McLaren.
As far as first place....it's not Vettel so....

·
Registered
816 Posts
First off...LMFAO @ Hamilton. After the Vettel crap talk at least Hamilton does something equally as stupid.

Ferrari can DIAF.

Button did a good job, Vettel had a crazy race, Schumacher good enough, that's about it. Boring race. Red Bull will be back to their dominance at the next race.

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
First off...LMFAO @ Hamilton. After the Vettel crap talk at least Hamilton does something equally as stupid.

Not even close....I don't get how you race and you make comments like this unless this another attempt to get people riled up.

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
How is that not even close? He was prematurely trying to make a move where he shouldn't of been, Vettel just lost control of his car and there happened to be another car there in his path.
Again, you and I must be watching different races and in this case different races on different planets.

Yes Hamilton screwed up by MAINTAINING the line he was on knowing massa would not give in. What Vettel did was quite different.

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
In all fairness... you should never put your car in the spot Hamilton did. Vettel in Spa actually tried to abort the pass because he realized it was stupid, but the track was to wet at that point and his car just lost it.

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
In all fairness... you should never put your car in the spot Hamilton did. Vettel in Spa actually tried to abort the pass because he realized it was stupid, but the track was to wet at that point and his car just lost it.
Well...He held his ground and that was the mistake. He should of backed off I agree, he agrees and everyone else agrees.

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
At least he owns up to it too.
You know he looked in the mirror and bitched himself out for the 45 minutes he hid in the McLaren trailer....

Oh well. You win some, you lose some.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Vettel, what a amazing race. If I were the top 4 right now Id be very worried about #5...

You think we can get rid of the awful McLaren on top of the page and change it so something more Red :bow1:

·
Registered
496 Posts
I contemplated jumping out of my window, but realized I was on the first floor, and even if I went up to the second floor it wouldn't do much to take the pain away. God that race sucked.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Vettel, what a amazing race. If I were the top 4 right now Id be very worried about #5...

You think we can get rid of the awful McLaren on top of the page and change it so something more Red :bow1:
Don't worry Vettel will be back to Kamikaze attacks soon enough.

55 Posts
I like Nick Heidfeld, that should be a pretty good team next year with Kazoo and Nicky at Sauber.
Heidfeld might only be a temporary solution for Sauber to close the gap to Williams in the constructors championship, as Pastor Maldonado has been linked to the Sauber seat for quite some time. Especially now more than ever seeing as he won the GP2 championship and is entitled to an F1 ride for next season.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Heidfeld might only be a temporary solution for Sauber to close the gap to Williams in the constructors championship, as Pastor Maldonado has been linked to the Sauber seat for quite some time. Especially now more than ever seeing as he won the GP2 championship and is entitled to an F1 ride for next season.
I think you would be right in past seasons, but as I posted in the other thread, Experience can no longer be gained as quickly as before. If anything they will bring pastor on as a test driver for a season or two and help him get used to a formula 1 car first before they bring him in.

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I think you would be right in past seasons, but as I posted in the other thread, Experience can no longer be gained as quickly as before. If anything they will bring pastor on as a test driver for a season or two and help him get used to a formula 1 car first before they bring him in.
Which sucks, because they barely even get to test at all.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts