Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
I need to follow my TFC boys closer.

I miss my soccer days. :( Love the game.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I supported LA Galaxy while I lived there, but I'm gonna try and emotionally make the switch to the Chicago Fire.

I'm watching the MLS Cup Final now. Don't really care who wins but I kinda favor Dallas bc they beat LA although LA won both regular season games.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
I supported LA Galaxy while I lived there, but I'm gonna try and emotionally make the switch to the Chicago Fire.

I'm watching the MLS Cup Final now. Don't really care who wins but I kinda favor Dallas bc they beat LA although LA won both regular season games.
I think i know some of the trainers, still... if not my sister does.

let me know if you want to catch a game next year! How are you liking it here so far?

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Watching Dallas vs Rapids…1-1. Not easy to get MLS in Japan.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Great game. I feel bad for "John", the Dallas defender with the own goal. He couldn't help it but that still sucks. He almost scored a few minutes later tho. Overall I thought it was a great game. Very evenly matched and physical game.

I think i know some of the trainers, still... if not my sister does.

let me know if you want to catch a game next year! How are you liking it here so far?
So Far So Good. I've found a few places I like and yes I want to go to a game next season.

·
Registered
104 Posts
The Vancouver Whitecaps will be joining next year.
This is what the "refurbished" BC Place stadium will look like next year. The center will be retractable.

Attachments

·
Registered
251 Posts
Not in the MLS yet but I'm for the Montreal Impact

1 - 16 of 16 Posts