Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Gold Sponsor
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JP Logistics recently picked up a Nissan NV-200 Van from the Nissan North America Testing Grounds in Arizona. The car was in the heart of the desert where the only visible object to be seen was abandoned Nissan test vehicles, even with nothing in site security was extremely tight so your average person could of not entered without getting tackled to the floor by hidden guards. :spank:
We would of loved to showed you pictures of the location because it actually was great looking scene, but nothing that had a camera was allowed in your hand. :sign0013:

Nissan asked JPL to have our exclusive enclosed single car carrier there for this car, and we did.

Here are pictures that we were allowed to release out of the Nissan North America testing grounds. :whistle: We dropped the car back off at the port to be sent back out to Japan for more development of some sort.

Enjoy.. :clap:

And away she goes to be sent back to Japan.

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
nothing a grenade couldn't fix lol

·
Registered
176 Posts
they won the contract to be the exclusive taxicab in NYC starting 2014.... if they wanna test the car they should send it to NY nevermind the desert hahaha

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
wow, those pictures just scream baller :D

i am surprised manufacturers don't use their own transport. nice to know they trust you guys so much. prototypes typically costs millions.

·
Gold Sponsor
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@ JBLU24- We did'nt know that.. but the desert if the only place to do testing where you can push the limits...
They had GT-R's left out in the desert to just rotting away because they just had to much fun with it..

@djantlive- Thank You!
Most Manufacturers do not use their own transporters because it costs to much money to just run it for a couple cars here and there.. So they just go to JP and let us handle it. We even do Clay Models! So we can handle it all.

·
Gold Sponsor
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes Mr.Carter,
We can do prototype transportation..
They start design usually in clay, then move to a rolling chassis, and then they start a fully motorized build.

·
Registered
452 Posts
wow nice pics! i was wondering why it had the taxi door for one of the doors. and I wouldn't mind taking one of those abandoned desert GT-R's home lol

·
Registered
711 Posts
Really we have a bunch of these here now in Canada and even Sprinter versions, I didnt even know they were selling these things here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts