Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys!

Last weekend our Juke R Participated in the Gymkhana Finals in Madrid so I thought to share some of the content with you.

Long story short, since one picture says more than a thousand words: we got second place in AWD Street class with a non-drift- or Gymkhana-spec car (no manual gearbox/clutch or e-brake), something we are very happy with. For next year we are going to build a Gymkhana Juke and keep this one for track purposes :)

Also, as you can see, we have changed the looks by putting Volk Racing TE37's under it among with new livery designed and applied by Stickerdump.com

Here is an article on the Juke with all the recent info Everything You Need To Know About The Russian Juke R Gymkhana Car

And its Facebook page if you want to follow it's developments: https://www.facebook.com/SVJukeR

Enjoy the pictures!

·
Registered
545 Posts
That thing has a nice look and stance to it!
Love the wheels!

I swore I saw one of these here in Town, And I was like Oh Shit! did you see that!!!!!
I heard the PSSSH from a turbo then saw that as the next vehicle so my Brain went into car orgasm mode....

I bet it wasn't a juke R :/

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That thing has a nice look and stance to it!
Love the wheels!

I swore I saw one of these here in Town, And I was like Oh Shit! did you see that!!!!!
I heard the PSSSH from a turbo then saw that as the next vehicle so my Brain went into car orgasm mode....

I bet it wasn't a juke R :/
Thank you!
There are still uncertainties about how many Juke R's there are and where they are. I know one is in UK and one somewhere in Emirates (Thank you, Captain). But those are all official Nissan ones for 600 grand, which I find ridiculously expensive, especially since it runs first gen GT-R setup.

That's the only Juke I would ever drive
I can agree!

Here's a review by the way before it had its world-famous wall smack

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
wall smack

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Very sick indeed!