Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a chance to check out a Nissan GTR customized my JoTech Racing. I like the way it looks with the matte black rims and I especially think it sounds better than many other GTR's i've heard (they often sound rather anemic). What do you guys think of it?

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
I still think the GTR sounds to tame, nice car but the exhaust note is weak imo.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
True, GTR's do typically sound tame. However, I think this one sounds better than most I have heard =) What are your thoughts on how the exhaust note of this GTR compares to that of others you've heard?

·
Registered
44 Posts
I know the owner and those are 21" Modulare M15 in Satin black are HOT!!!

·
Registered
91 Posts
That car looks oddly familiar....hmmm. The car does sound tame when just revving due to Nissan having a limiter on idle revs, however, this car is fully cat deleted and non resonated and it get's rather loud actually.

This is actually my car leaving....not the one in that video. There were two Red GTR's there.

[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
I've still not heard an exhaust that makes the GT-R sound tough. I am sorry to say that they all sound like slightly more aggressive Z/Gs to me, but I guess that's the way the VQ crumbles.
:eek:hwell:

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Just a note if you guys are in the Dallas area and want to see 2 sweet customized JoTech Nissan GTR's thet are on display in NorthPark Center (upscale mall) until June 19th as part of the NorthPark AutoShow. A Lamborghini Gallardo LP 550 2 and and two 2010 Aston Martins are part of the show as well. =)

·
Registered
933 Posts
Any idea why the GTR's sound rather anemic in factory form? (I know it's a V6 and all.) Does Nissan just not aim to have it's "supercar" offering sound like a supercar?
Its a wolf in sheeps clothing... its my favorite car on the track and we keep 3-5 in stock at all times. You can't beat it for the price point of under $100K.
e8057b50d981de1ff8aa1abd3b993532_large.jpg

1 - 16 of 16 Posts