Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
HAHA! LOL...only in the middle east! it probable is needed when you consider the cars they have there and the amount of illegal street racing that goes on over there

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
HAHA! LOL...only in the middle east! it probable is needed when you consider the cars they have there and the amount of illegal street racing that goes on over there
Not only the Middle East, Japan has them too. Japanese made theirs less conspicuous by not mounting a roof light bar.

·
Registered
584 Posts
the italian had one, they crashed it into a parked car. good once pulled over by it on a highway near rome
ouch

I think Abu Dhabi need some really good chasing cars for police. the cars that swarming in the gulf... a lot of supercars!

·
Registered
58 Posts
They did have one...and then it crashed... and then they got another one :lol:
i heard that the previous one got exchanged for an lp 560 which was the one involved in a crash.

but it was only matter of time until they crashed it when i could pulled over they where driving like absolute crazy people going absolutely unnecessary speed just to overtake me and of course i only got a warning and not a fine since it was to much paper work to fine for an not italian registered car.
a friend of my dad told me the story that when he picked up his car from the ferrari factory they were plying acceleration games with him on the highway and then pulled him over to have a look at the car.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Damn... the coolest cop cars we have around here are chargers and old camaros...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Even tho this car was only used for a campaign, it was bought by the Abu Dhabi Police to keep an example that "racing should be kept off the streets". Formula 1 F999 Abu Dhabi Police car. Nothing tops it yet:
Nissan GTR Abu Dhabi Police car trailing in the background
f999.corniche.jpg
Abu_Dhabi_Police_F999.jpg
Since I couldnt find great pictures of it, heres the website built for the F1 police car! :tightlipped:
::F999::

- Amyn

·
Registered
584 Posts
Even tho this car was only used for a campaign, it was bought by the Abu Dhabi Police to keep an example that "racing should be kept off the streets". Formula 1 F999 Abu Dhabi Police car. Nothing tops it yet:
Nissan GTR Abu Dhabi Police car trailing in the background
View attachment 63389
View attachment 63388
Since I couldnt find great pictures of it, heres the website built for the F1 police car! :tightlipped:
::F999::

- Amyn
now that's a impractical police car with matchless cool factor

1 - 17 of 17 Posts