Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A female run automotiveblog/vlog.... :whistle: This has been a venture I have actually tried to fight off for sometime now, but with all the great buzz surrounding SEMA this year, it seems like the perfect time to launch what will be www.myautosuite.com

The inauguration will happen with a post-SEMA wrap up, which will be informative as well as good for a few chuckles :lol: For now I have started a facebook page Nicole Brown | Facebook to keep you interested/informed.

For those of you who do know me you know that nearly 90% of my life revolves around this industry. I consider myself lucky to be involved in the exotic and luxury automotive marketplace. We are also happy to be a part of the L4P :l4p: family.

I appreciate the support from the L4P forum and sponsors. Looking forward to all that 2011 brings to us all.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Excellent! One more auto site to bookmark!!!! Well done. :clap:

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
Excellent - I'll be checking this out when I get home. Nice to see another female's perspective on such a male-dominated world.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Excellent - I'll be checking this out when I get home. Nice to see another female's perspective on such a male-dominated world.
Thankfully I understand men to a great degree... A female spin is always great, as long as she knows what she is talking about. Fortunately, 98% of the time, I do. :D

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good luck!!
The start up phase is a lot of work and I am juggling this plus SEMA plus an incoming inventory of cars like Audi R8s, SLRs, Ferraris and more exotics... :whistle: good things happening all across the board. The blog will get better and better and I'm looking forward to the feedback and growth. ;)

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks everyone, I am very excited. The first 60 days are going to be what I call 'grunt work' but hey... I'm writing about what I love. I am already thinking about how I will cover goldRush 2011 :yahoo: on the blog!

·
Registered
509 Posts
Hey Nicole- congrats and best of luck on this, I'm sure it will take off!

Texted you few days ago, sorry been traveling everywhere will miss SEMA too but should be back in the market early 2011.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey Nicole- congrats and best of luck on this, I'm sure it will take off!

Texted you few days ago, sorry been traveling everywhere will miss SEMA too but should be back in the market early 2011.
I just saw our text... I get backlogged with emails, facebook notifications and texts lately. A lot of things happening all at once and trying to capitalize on them all! Sure we will run into each other soon.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts