Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are headed down the coast for a few days to Cambria then Santa Barbra for our 10 year anniversary.

I am looking for party atmoshpere and also romantic, any suggestions

Thanks

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
I haven't spent enough time in Santa Barbara to suggest a place but congratulations on your anniversary

·
Registered
144 Posts
I like Cold Spring Tavern off Stage Coach. It's up the pass a bit, about 15 minutes up the pass from SB, and it's a cozy, log cabin feel, but great food and wine list. Check out their web site.

If you want to stay in the city of SB, Brown Pelican's food is kind of generic, but it's right on the sand and tucked away in a cove, so it's not like you're sitting on a patio on state street with all the drunk bum kids screaming at the tourists.

Just some ideas. :)

·
Registered
144 Posts
Are you staying at a hotel?

The Bacara Resort is nice, but on the more expensive side, and they have a nice facilites and restaurants too.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We are staying at the Fess Parker, Fours Seasons is booked, Bacara is too far to stumble back.

Thanks
Mike

Are you staying at a hotel?

The Bacara Resort is nice, but on the more expensive side, and they have a nice facilites and restaurants too.

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
If you want italian, olio e limone. :drool:

Sooooo goooooooooooood. Lunch you should be fine without reservation, however if you are going to dinner be sure to make a reservation as it can get crowded.

·
Registered
144 Posts
We are staying at the Fess Parker, Fours Seasons is booked, Bacara is too far to stumble back.

Thanks
Mike
That's at the water's edge...close enough to either pack a picnic or order to go, bring a blanket, and have your dinner on the beach.

Just another thought. :D

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Lunch in Los Olivos at the Los Olivos Cafe.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Lucky's steak house in Monticito is really good. Its pretty mello though. There are some decent places on State Street but its a younger crowd. Citronelle is at the top of a hotel that is right on the beach its pricey but good also.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts