Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
6,957 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
the scary thing is that someone did this on purpose...... unless the Aston was wrecked beyond recognition, i just don't see it......

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
I disagree with all above posts, I thinks its pretty cool. I dont care why he did it, its a hell of change from all the v8 stangs we're used to hearing. I wouldnt mind seeing tha thing in person.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
[STREETFIRE]http://www.streetfire.net/video/ford-mustang-with-aston-martin-v12-vanquish-engine_157206.htm[/STREETFIRE]

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Drove the V12 vantage and it was nutty. If this is anything like that I'd rock it as a sleeper.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Drove the V12 vantage and it was nutty. If this is anything like that I'd rock it as a sleeper.
Ya but how much faster could it be than the 5.0? i assume the aston makes somewehere around 500 hp? and adds probably at least a hundred lbs. so how much faster could it be? plus more body roll? lol i think its cool that someone did it just because now we can say theres a mustang with a v12, but question is does it do anything besides say it has one

·
Registered
200 Posts
someone probably said this 40 years ago, but...

why throw a v8 in a 4cyl british car? adds a ton of weight and a few hp?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Welcome to Calgary, Alberta guys. Apperantly the car was built as a 'what if' toy.
Beautifully finish car.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts