Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

New to the forum and LUM-TEC... big following here!

The watches look great.... thinking about picking one up BUT I would love to read a few testimonials, good, bad, your experience etc...

thanks...

·
Registered
214 Posts
pm ray knight he is the owner....or pm thomas carey they will give you all the info you need. So far my dealings with them have been great and most ppl will agree they are a good company, just smaller for now.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pm ray knight he is the owner....or pm thomas carey they will give you all the info you need. So far my dealings with them have been great and most ppl will agree they are a good company, just smaller for now.
Thanks...

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Great company, excellent customer service.

Own two currently- M19 and L4PZilla

Had an issue with a bad seal on the M19 and it was fixed quickly with no fuss.

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Great watch and a fantastic company to deal with~ I have a L4PZilla, M19 currently. I use the M19 as a daily beater. I have a M1 500 Series on order! Really great looking watches and an awesome price!:clap::clap:

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Little wrist shot of my M19 just in case you need to see it! LOL Welcome to the 4!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
10 Posts
welcome to the board. Im new as well. I own 2 lums. a M tungsten and B9 Combat. Both are fun pieces. My thing is watches, ive built quite a collection and can easily say these are great pieces for the money.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow...that's a pretty good record from this small sample of LUM-TEC owners! Thanks for passing on the good news about the brand, makes me feel confident moving forward.

Not the easiest thing to lay out some cash for something that you have not been able to touch, feel and see first hand...

Thanks to all who answered the post!

Now...which one to buy...

·
5,744 Posts
Can't say enough great things about Chris and Lum-Tec. Top notch watches, and amazing customer service.

My M17....

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
I bought an M8 as my first nice watch and I have to say the CF face and classic numbers have caught the eyes of people that actually know watches. All my life I've had Seiko's or something else in the sub-$200 range and nobody really said anything. I get this M8 and 3 people this year have asked if it's a Panerai. Of course I say no but I tell them it's a Lum-Tec and that it's not a Pan if they look closely at the crown, but that the company loves the Pan look of the numbers so they incorporate it into the overall design.

The movement isn't that clunky quartz movement but a much smoother movement and so far, it's been damn accurate. And I really like the fact it does NOT require batteries. I'm so done with that. It's been banged around a bit now and I think the things it hits have chunks missing because this thing still looks as good as it did 8 months ago. If I ever get a chrono watch, they are getting a serious look at.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts