Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I was turned onto L4P by some Audi friends of mine. They said it's a cool hangout and somewhere to get into some cool social stuff.

Me? I'm a Brit now living in SoCal. Been here nearly 10 years now - and still have my accent intact - LOL!

Background in music production (production and mixing), photography (commercially trained in the UK), racing (Audi experienced instructor and test driver) and other "stuff".

So I spend most of my life now either in recording studios or photographing exotic things!

That's about it for me. Here's some recent shots I did for the owner of this wonderful machine.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Welcome to the 4!! This is definitely a "cool" place to hang. :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice pics!! Warehouse district in L.A I love that place
Dead right. I've shot models and cars down there. It's a wonderful canvas to work from.

Thanks for all the goodwill guys. It's nice to be here.

GM

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
I know nothing about audis... What is that hole on the passenger side near the fog light?

also, very clean looking car

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks again guys. This site is definitely a very cool place.

Agreed, that S5 is one gorgeous car. Wait till you hear it!!!!

We're hoping one of the shots makes it into an Audi calendar for next year. If it does the owner will be one proud man.

I was actually supposed to have been shooting another S5 this weekend but the project kinda fell through so today's shoot is the female form!

Cheers

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Welcome aboard. You need to hit the "Photography" section and start displaying your work. We never get enough of photos of any kind at L4P.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Only just found that section - thanks.

I'll go over and post something later today. A lot of my photography is cars or NSFW or just NS - LOL!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks again guys. Just posted some random pics over in the photo pic forum.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts