Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, my name is Julian Jones. I was inspired to join from reading the magazine Heavy Hitters. I currently own a 2008 Saturn Astra XR. I sometimes autox the car:

I am also a photographer:
Welcome to the Photography of Julian Jones | Julian Jones, im currently using a nikon coolpix p5100.

I am also an electronic musician and a graphic designer.

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Welcome to L4P! Good to see you out driving!! It gets you bonus points! :D

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
Technically, this should be under European Auto. :D

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Technically, this should be under European Auto. :D
Yeah, before I posted, I was like......well there's not a newbie thread, and..... I could post under European but, It's not European because it's a Saturn. oh well.

It's a Saturn, and it isn't the OPC version. just a nice XR version of the hatch.

You would know if it's the OPC version, :wink: - kit, wheels, paint, bodykit, oh and the turbo.

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
Yeah, before I posted, I was like......well there's not a newbie thread, and..... I could post under European but, It's not European because it's a Saturn. oh well.

It's a Saturn, and it isn't the OPC version. just a nice XR version of the hatch.

You would know if it's the OPC version, :wink: - kit, wheels, paint, bodykit, oh and the turbo.
Only Saturn part on this car are the badges. :lol:

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
nice whip julian. welcome to l4p...i actually liked the look of the astra...even though its technically not a saturn haha.

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts
Whats up Julian! Good to see you on here.

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts