Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,
My wife & I are travelling back to America from Australia & would love some advice on what to see/do in the above places, We will be travelling around may, We did LA & Vegas last year and some people on here gave us some great advice (including cars and coffee.....I was probably more impressed with this than my wife lol)
I am having trouble finding info on cars and coffee events in new york/vegas/hawaii, I am looking at doing the supercar track drive experience at Las Vegas Speedway, Thats really all we have planned so far, Any advice will be greatly appreciated
Thankyou in advance
Kester

·
Registered
309 Posts
what dates are you visiting. A few good cars and coffees in the new york area are the chatham cars and croissants or caffeine in chatham, nj and carburetors up in greenwich, ct. If you are visiting in the winter im not sure they are going to have any events going on. usually the cars and croissants events start in february or whenever the weather starts getting nice. Not too sure about the other cities. I was in Hawaii a few weekends ago and went sky diving but im not really sure what kind of activities you are looking for.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, I am currently at work so don't have the exact dates with me, It will be may 2014 thou
What company did you go sky diving with? We want to do anything really, I know my wife really wants to swim with dolphins
Thank you

·
Registered
309 Posts
Thank you, I am currently at work so don't have the exact dates with me, It will be may 2014 thou
What company did you go sky diving with? We want to do anything really, I know my wife really wants to swim with dolphins
Thank you
For New york I would definitely check out either of those 2 events during that time. Also I believe the first week of June the gumball 3000, Goldrush, and bullrun rallies will all be in New York so if your in New York during that time it would be awesome to check those out. For the Skydiving company we used skydive hawaii which is located on the north shore of Oahu. I am pretty sure the only companies on Oahu are that one and another one located right next door that uses the same airstrip. Also it appears that the Goldrush rally will be starting in Las Vegas on may 31st.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts