Luxury4Play.com banner

101 - 120 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
i think my gps took me there using a different route or something, prob how i missed you guys 2x.

and why do i get the feeling i would have been the slowest guy there.

·
Registered
543 Posts
thanks for the videos nate! glad you were able to film!

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
thanks for taking the time to post up them vids Nate!

you should have taken out the M3er.
would of been fun, but it's actually relaxing being the passenger this time

Glad you guys had a nice drive today, man I wish my car wasn't locked up for the winter. Next time I might just have to come out and be a passenger in one of your guys cars. It sucks sitting home when I know you guys are out driving.
haha, you gotta do it!

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Sweeeeeet, thanks for sharing boys, we will be out there in August to join James on his adventure. Can't wait to meet some east coast L4P brothers.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Sorry guys for the delayed response. I've been having some adventures.

Omar what was the Decal on the back of that white AMG, also does any one know of another AMG with the licence plate AMGBEAST? he was the first car I expected to run but he didn't or at least for me I never saw him again once I passed him.
The plate on the white BENZ had a frame on it. The frame read "LuxuryMotors." I went to the site and I believe it was for dealers.

yea those guys were super high HP group!

strJeep guy was 440awhp!! VERY quick car! Not to mention that white nos special vette walking everyone! upto 150! my car was outclassed in this hp game. regardless very fun day!` next time we should fill up and take a smooth drive thru the mountain roads. Omar knows some that would be new to us.

BTW Omar thats one clean looking car!
Thank you man.

As to roads up by Bear MT. Sinned and I run a different road other than the one we did for the Midnight Bear MT run we did last time. Aswell near by; right next to West Point Military Base there is a better road then Bear MT in every aspec. Sinned found it and can contest to it.

this is a video of the road... I'm leading the group. The Rx8 behined me is TURBO, and the Car CAM is a FC Rx7 405WHP.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #117

The plate on the white BENZ had a frame on it. The frame read "LuxuryMotors." I went to the site and I believe it was for dealers.

Thank you man.

As to roads up by Bear MT. Sinned and I run a different road other than the one we did for the Midnight Bear MT run we did last time. Aswell near by; right next to West Point Military Base there is a better road then Bear MT in every aspec. Sinned found it and can contest to it.

this is a video of the road... I'm leading the group. The Rx8 behined me is TURBO, and the Car CAM is a FC Rx7 405WHP.

Funny turkey :), nice run nice video. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
797 Posts
^^^That was the road basically right outside my door. Damn I miss just being able to hop in the M and rip it back and forth. Still burns me when I see videos of it!

When I am back on my feet again we HAVE to do that run and West Point Thayer Hotel brunch I was always talking about! Seriously it will be the best brunch and some of the best driving you have ever had!

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #119
^^^That was the road basically right outside my door. Damn I miss just being able to hop in the M and rip it back and forth. Still burns me when I see videos of it!

When I am back on my feet again we HAVE to do that run and West Point Thayer Hotel brunch I was always talking about! Seriously it will be the best brunch and some of the best driving you have ever had!
call it and we will be there. Hope to see you on your feet sooner that you know.

·
Registered
543 Posts

Thank you man.

Nice Road!!

101 - 120 of 120 Posts