·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #41

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
So it seems that more people are leaning toward Cape tree. so all we need to do is to figure out a good meeting spot that is convenient for most of us. bear mountain was ruled out due to people being concerned about the roads being icy or slippery or not having their winter tires on... Montauk was also ruled out due to the long drive through the hamptons local streets.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
So it seems that more people are leaning toward Cape tree. so all we need to do is to figure out a good meeting spot that is convenient for most of us. bear mountain was ruled out due to people being concerned about the roads being icy or slippery or not having their winter tires on... Montauk was also ruled out due to the long drive through the hamptons local streets.
ah man im gonna have to quit out then. in order for me to get up that early and risk that kind of cop activity it'd have to be great twisty drives, and i can't keep up with yall on the straights anyways :(. have a blast, and i'll keep an eye out for upcoming bm trips, hopefully east coast overdose too. enjoy!

·
Registered
548 Posts
Shane, count me in but cap tree is really tight these days with cops.. I heard even 5 MPH over speed limit can get you pulled over, especially if the cars are high performance cause we're their direct enemy..haha.. :)

Also, I will meet you guys at my usual hideaway spot by the LIE.

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
I dunno man, looks like I might be able to make it now but you guys drive too crazy on the highways! I love driving fast on the twisties but hate it on the highways :\

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
it won't be anything you didn't do on gR;)
tsss I was the photographer...I didnt do any crazy driving until I was in middle of nowhere Utah

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Shane, count me in but cap tree is really tight these days with cops.. I heard even 5 MPH over speed limit can get you pulled over, especially if the cars are high performance cause we're their direct enemy..haha.. :)

Also, I will meet you guys at my usual hideaway spot by the LIE.
Sweet,, what took you so long :D

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #54 (Edited)
We will be meeting @ Lenny's Shop Xquizit Motorsports‎
1285 Bedford Avenue, Brooklyn, NY‎ at the corner of Atlantic ave and bedford Ave.

There is a Large gas station with Good coffee and Breakfast options. Also there is a car wash and plenty of parking.

Meeting @ 7 AM leaving by 7:30

·
Registered
543 Posts
Looks like I'll be joining you guys!! =)

Arturo leme know if you want to meet up at the usual spot?

41 - 60 of 120 Posts