Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
CAPE TREE IT IS

Hello everyone.... a few of us are interested in having a New Year's Run to Cape Tree.

Let me know who is interested. As usuall. this is an early run 7am or earlier so all of you car crazy people can run as hard as you can

We usually meet in Brooklyn @ 1013 Atlantic Ave but We are trying to find a new meet point based on who is coming and where they are coming from so let us know if you have a good meet point in mind.
I will start the list here.

1- Shane (900AERO)
2- Lenny (XQUIZIT) C4S
3- NATE 9-3 VIGGEN
4- YURI 911 TURBO (u r coming, no excuses) :)
5- COREY 9-5 AERO
6- Dave 92 Stealth TT
7- The Unibomber
8- NYCspeedfreak
9- UpcominURA
10-TJ2theMaxx
11-DAHBEAST
12-LIQIDVENOM
13- Ron Porsche 997 C4S
14-
15-

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure Yet. I would like to try and make the meet spot a bit more interesting may be somewhere with a seenic view and some breakfast shop. Dunkin or something. we might be doing either Bear mountain, Cape tree or Montauk for a change. Route and meet spot(s) will be selected based on the group. All I know is That we are running regadless and can't wait for it.

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
ohhhh I could be down for this! Where? We should definitely hit up Bear Mt/7 Lakes Drive.

·
Registered
564 Posts
is this going to be on friday morning?? kinda dumb question but just checkin, possible i could in manhattan that morning and maybe i could ride dirty with the brooklyn boys

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
LOL:D that is funny. snow tires should give you more reason to run in the winter i have done top speeds on snows they stick...:D
well...i tend not to abuse my snow tires (michi pilot alpins) when its not actually snowing...i want them to last a few seasons.

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
ah looking like I will be in Montreal. We should still party for NYE though!

1 - 20 of 120 Posts