Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
NYE sucks in LA. I never have fun here. If anyone knows of a good party post them up. It's all the private mansion parties in Bevery Hills and Hollywood Hills that are the least bit fun. The clubs Parties ..meh...

·
14,490 Posts

·
14,490 Posts
I say we throw a L4P meet. And include the sponsors to sponsor alcohol/food purchases. Have danger doll host it and BOOM!. Now you got yourself a party.
All we would need to do is rent a club etc. I mean it's to soon now. But for future reference.... have like a red carpet event and media drop down of all the sponsors for pictures. Celeb L4P style party!

·
Registered
6,049 Posts
That'd be sick with it. Dibs on danger lol JK :)
That would cost a good amount there would have to be some sort of income source coming from it. Unless exposure or good will is enough :p

F renting a club! Straight up warehouse, it's where it's at

·
14,490 Posts
For 2012... this might work. 2012 is going to be a big deal!!
Hells yeah!. And I could definitely help set this up if we do that eventually.

That'd be sick with it. Dibs on danger lol JK :)
That would cost a good amount there would have to be some sort of income source coming from it. Unless exposure or good will is enough :p

F renting a club! Straight up warehouse, it's where it's at
Not a bad idea dude!

·
Registered
213 Posts
I say we throw a L4P meet. And include the sponsors to sponsor alcohol/food purchases. Have danger doll host it and BOOM!. Now you got yourself a party.
All we would need to do is rent a club etc. I mean it's to soon now. But for future reference.... have like a red carpet event and media drop down of all the sponsors for pictures. Celeb L4P style party!
this is a great idea!

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
If Double D is there, I'm going :Badger:

·
14,490 Posts
this is a great idea!
SO is! lol. Now I'll just have to talk Aimee/raw/mtk about it I guess.
But I can definitely help make it happen for next year.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts