Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Silver Sponsor
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made this for a board member who happens to be local to me. He had an idea of what he wanted but needed my help on diamond picking and final design. I have been using ideal cuts for a while in all of my work, but in the past year have switched to specifically super ideal cuts with "Hearts and Arrows" I used an AGS graded H VS2 1.70ct round for the center stone, and flanked it with two .30ct G SI1 diamonds, with another 14 smaller stones in the band. I also used H&A diamonds for the matching wedding band. All stone were set into platinum, this is one amazing wedding set!! Please contact me for more information about my hand selected Hearts and Arrows diamonds.

·
Premium Member
4,872 Posts
wow

- chuck

·
Registered
207 Posts
You are so talented. I always like to see people who take a certain amount of pride in their trade, keep up the good work.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
J - out of curiosity what do something like that run? I sent you a PM but haven't heard back. I'm still trying to finalize the other deal.

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
Very nice. Not a fan of round cuts but that is so brilliant I don't care.

·
Silver Sponsor
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys for your compliments of my work, it means a lot, this was a special project and it turned out amazing.
J - out of curiosity what do something like that run? I sent you a PM but haven't heard back. I'm still trying to finalize the other deal.
For some reason I wasnt alerted that I had a PM, please in the future if you ever need me just send an email or call. [email protected]
I am responding to your PM now, thanks!

Jason

·
Registered
330 Posts
Very impresive work!

I'll contact you shortly, my fiancee's ring is also a 3 stone with a detailed setting.. I would like to see what you could do to match the band as you did with the pictured..

Here's hers (apologies for cell phone/crappy quality pics) on platinum
(ignore the LM paper, closest thing I had next to me for contrast)
(Yes, I know, It needs to be cleaned, :))

Thanks!

JM

·
Silver Sponsor
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Very impresive work!

I'll contact you shortly, my fiancee's ring is also a 3 stone with a detailed setting.. I would like to see what you could do to match the band as you did with the pictured..
Thanks for the compliments on my work. Id love a shot at making a match! email me when you are ready [email protected]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts