Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well sort of. Its a new-to-me 1995 BMW 325is in Alpineweiss. Its got the M3 sport package, OBC, and Black Leather/heated seats. Its got it's dents/dings, but will be well on its way to super clean after winter. Right now, its taking the place of my Lightning for a winter ride.

Whatya think?

I'll post up some more photos and interior shots a bit later.

I'm too busy playing around with it.:clap:

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Congrats on the pickup! You paint the black trim and handles to match the body of the car and it would be a huge change. Wheels look great on it.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
congrats on the new car.

off topic
those vids are sick.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
"0 mins before I was searching for some e36. They are nice cars, especially the 328i :D

Nice rims and it looks very clean. Good buy

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Guys! I'd love to turbo the car, but I've got alot of toys so, maybe in the summer, I'll tear into it. :) Right now, I'm just fixing the mechanical stuff that needs attention and driving it. I'll post more pics later tonight.

Those vids are definitely sick btw. And as far as the wheels go, they are 18" m6 replicas, not sure if they are miros or not.

·
Registered
4,577 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No harm no foul. I'm a noob when it comes to the world of BMW modding.

Here's some current pics of the interior. I should have the headliner back together in a week or so. I'm putting a new glovebox in tomorrow I picked up on Fri.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
IMO E36s are one of the best designs BMW has ever come up with. Enjoy your new ride :)

Get M3 wheels tho :D

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well, I got a few things done on the bimmer today- new glovebox installed, I think I found a coolant leak, adjusted my headlights, repaired a fog light, and painted the grilles black instead of silver.

I'll get some better pictures tomorrow. :clap:

·
Premium Member
3,708 Posts
Nice rig man!!!!

Damn I need a winter projekt up here in NY!

Am going to start to go crazy soon!

·
Registered
276 Posts
sick rims, sick mirrors.. your gonna have so much fun with that car :)

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks guys. I love this site. I keep getting Sh#t from the bimmer forums about the wheels. I think they are sick too and I won't be getting rid of them unless I can get some staggered wheels cheap later on. I'm just glad alot of ppl here have the same tastes as I do.

*thumbs up*

·
Premium Member
3,708 Posts
Thanks guys. I love this site. I keep getting Sh#t from the bimmer forums about the wheels. I think they are sick too and I won't be getting rid of them unless I can get some staggered wheels cheap later on. I'm just glad alot of ppl here have the same tastes as I do.

*thumbs up*
Theres a lot of old conservative douchebag$ out there in other forums.

F em

1 - 20 of 32 Posts