Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I wanted to reach out to all of you and announce the new website! There were many months of work put into the new site and although there are still a few things to be done/changed, I wanted to extend a discount to you for the next 72 hours. There are many new leathers, buckles and options!

I am still working with the developer on getting the discount codes dialed in so for now all you have to do is enter "DISCOUNT" in the customization box at the bottom of the build form. When you place the order I will refund you the amount below based off of what you order. You can use a credit card to pay direct OR your PayPal account.

I would like to offer you 15% off if you order one custom strap or 20% off if you order 2 or more CUSTOM straps (synthetic pre-made straps, tools and buckles not included). The discount also applies to the strap and travel cases as well as the pens. Another great feature is the ability to now purchase Gift Cards! With the holidays coming up, this is a great option!

As always, thank you very much for your continued support and I hope you enjoy the new site.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts