Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just getting into collecting watches. Since I was a young child ive always had a watch on my wrist.

Over the years my style has changed a bit and recently picked this up. Im not into fakes or replicas with a faux name brand so when I found this I was quite surprised. I know some of you hate replicas or homages w.e. you call them but from a mechanical inclined and amateur watch connoisseur I thought it was a neat piece to collect.

The guy who was selling this hand built it from a kit online. Something I hope to take apart on my spare time over the holidays and put back together. For now Ill enjoy having a manual 12hr wind watch :wink:

PS. I know its a paneria homage but for most people that see it they will have no idea, and I can just say its custom made :wink:
I could care less about my status appearance just thought the watch looked badass.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
nice. congrats.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
thats a bad ass looking watch. I have seen some very nice homages too. MKII has built there image around that

·
7,022 Posts
Hey Sal. Yeah, been away for a while and going away for a little while longer. But, will be around for a few days. Since I've been introduced again, have any 339's been delivered yet? Like I said, been outta the loop and too lazy to go anywhere else.

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
339 News: Tokyo is getting deliveries, nothing in the states as of yet as far as I know. I noticed that Pam 414 for the Paris Boutique has been getting a lot of press.

Hey Sal. Yeah, been away for a while and going away for a little while longer. But, will be around for a few days. Since I've been introduced again, have any 339's been delivered yet? Like I said, been outta the loop and too lazy to go anywhere else.
Nice looking watch.........

·
10,594 Posts

Ya, like D says. Not yet for us but soon enough. A little time away is ok. We all go through it. I know the watch attraction can only be ignored for so long before its allure brings you back into the game.

·
7,022 Posts
Ya, like D says. Not yet for us but soon enough. A little time away is ok. We all go through it. I know the watch attraction can only be ignored for so long before its allure brings you back into the game.
I wish it were that simple :) Serenity....Courage....and Wisdom....

·
Registered
723 Posts
Ah I see you belong to another forum... :D

Nice purchase!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Hey Chas3n what do you have the TIENs on?? oh and sweet watch too!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts