Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,
I just wanted to say how pleased I am with the way David from Cavallino Jewelers handles his business. He is a true professional and would highly recommend him to anyway looking to purchased a new watch.
So I decided to take advantage of the labor day sale David was having a bought a TW Steel Renault F1 for an everyday knock around watch. It is a 48MM case with a rubber strap. The watch is quartz so I kind of struggle with that but like I said, its a watch I can wear and not really care to much if something happens to it. Hope you guys like it as much as I do. Once again, thanks to David for being great at what he does. Here are the pictures:

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the compliments on the watch everyone. It is the 681 48MM. I like my watches big. I tried on the 45MM at nordstrom and it truly looked smaller than a 45MM, that is why I went with the 48MM. Everyone has there own taste in size of watches and design. That is what is so beautiful about this forum. You see so many different watches and get to see what they look like on the wrist. Thanks again to all the feedback whether good or bad.:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts