Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
She wanted one watch she never has to take off. Gym, swimming, dishes, gardening, out on the town etc.

Rolex Datejust. 31mm. S/S and 18 carat yellow gold. Fluted bezel, hidden clasp, mother of pearl diamond dial.

Really beautiful:

·
Registered
557 Posts
Nice, but seems almsot too nice to garden and beat around. My wife has a Cartier Roadster for nicer/everyday wearing and a Tecnomarine for beating around.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
very nice

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice, but seems almsot too nice to garden and beat around. My wife has a Cartier Roadster for nicer/everyday wearing and a Tecnomarine for beating around.
You're probably right. She may put on the Swiss Army beater she has for that.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lucky Lady. Beautiful Watch.
Love the heft of it, and the 31mm size is so much nicer than the normal 26mm they make for women.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Can't go wrong with a Rolex.
Not for her...I originally tried to buy her a Lady Royal Oak. It wasn't for her, and I realized I wanted her to get the AP for "me"

Glad I wised up in time.

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
My girl has the 26mm Date Just as the every day got her 42mm Cartier and she wants a Gold Daytona.

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
Your wife has hairy arms. :lol: jk. I know it's your arm. I hope :bitenails:

edit: beautiful watch though. Nice choice If she gardens with it, tell her to be mindful of the rabbits if they see the carrots :laugh:

·
Registered
104 Posts
really nice choice for your wife.

Women + Rolex = Beautiful

·
Registered
447 Posts
very nice, congrats to her!

You'll see how dirty it gets after gardening, doing dishes, etc. My mom's TT datejust (her daily watch) is so full of dirt and crud, inside the clasp, around the springbars, etc. it's disgusting! I took it into RSC once and I thought they were gonna kick me out, it's blasphemy to those guys in the clean white overalls

1 - 20 of 20 Posts