Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't have many current pictures but you get the idea... its a subaru, nothing flashy but it rips it all year long (especially in the mid west winters)

This forum is fantastic! Especially the watch section :clap:

·
Registered
327 Posts
I have to say that is my favorite silver wrx. Not a fan of silver, but that looks sick.

Welcome!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea silver is a rather boring color, but after i detail it... its has a bluish tint to it, and it makes me love the color again haha...

and yes... but the pedo is no more

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
STi splitters, is that something you would be interested in? :lol:

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
Welcome, super clean peanut-eye, love the blacked-out headlights. Any engine mods? Pick up a VF39 for cheap, Ebay a Walbro 255 and send out your injectors to WitchHunter. Easy 300whp.
:)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Engine mods:
VF34
565cc Injectors
Grimmspeed EBC
Walbro FP
Perring FMIC
TGV Deletes
Hard pipe turbo inlet
Grimmspeed EWG
Koyo Radiator
K&N SRI
Opensourced tuning

other stuff
KW Varient 3 coilovers
rear strut brace
Sparco harness bar
schroth harness
sparco chrono roads
Defi Gauges (Boost, Fuel pressure, Oil Pressure, Exhaust Temp)
AEM Wideband
DBA slotted rotors
Project Mu pads
Rays Gram Lights 57TA 17x8 (also the stock wheels prepped for winters with Blizzak ws-60's)
FujitsuboTBE
Pioneer Z1
carbon fiber rear diffuser

i know there is more but for the life of me i can't remember them hahah, i just wanted to keep it simple but fun. Now I have to find the time to swap the 6speed in there.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Welcome Fellow Subie owner. Clean Peanut! Subie Love!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
I'm in batavia, where you looking to shoot? I don't mind a bit of a drive :)

Turbology- I got a very good price on the six speed which is practically new, so that's why I did it. Because I was looking at built five speeds but this fell into my lap

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
Turbology- I got a very good price on the six speed which is practically new, so that's why I did it. Because I was looking at built five speeds but this fell into my lap
Then that's definitely the way to go. At regular prices, a 6-speed swap isn't cheap, though it really is worth the money. My STI-swapped RS had a 6-speed and it's worlds better than the 5-speed. Keep us posted on your progress!
:)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts