Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, new to the forum. Got an '06 M5, although I will be getting rid of it shortly. Just wanted to say what's up. Here are a few crappy pics of the car. I'll take better ones tomorrow with my iPhone.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
302 Posts
Beautiful car and welcome to the :4fingers:

I read in another thread that you are in the process of purchasing an R8, good luck to you and enjoy that amazing automobile!

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
welcome! i really like the colour of your M5!

·
Registered
763 Posts
Nice m5! What you going to replace it with?
Welcome to the 4!

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice m5! What you going to replace it with?
Welcome to the 4!
With an R8. Working out a deal on a V10 R8 at the moment. White, fully loaded, CF package, manual transmission. Brand new. If I don't get the white I'll most likely go for a black one that is also on sale.

·
Registered
763 Posts
With an R8. Working out a deal on a V10 R8 at the moment. White, fully loaded, CF package, manual transmission. Brand new. If I don't get the white I'll most likely go for a black one that is also on sale.
Either will be awesome... Congrats!

·
Premium Member
3,708 Posts
Welcome to l4p..

Nice trade up you're doing with the r8

Be sure to post up a tonna pics..

·
Registered
483 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Welcome, i`m new too ....

I like the sound from M5. I´m buying a M5 next year.

·
14,490 Posts
Are you going to get the R8 v10? or v8?. The E60 M5 is faster then both of those cars. Just sayin.. Love the M5:)

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Are you going to get the R8 v10? or v8?. The E60 M5 is faster then both of those cars. Just sayin.. Love the M5:)
Working on the V10 right now but I would settle for a V8 at the right price. I believe you are misinformed by saying that the E60 M5 is faster than the R8. The V8 R8 pulls a 0-60 in 4.2 seconds while the M5 does a 4.7. These stats are provided by edmunds.com.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts