Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New to the "4" Phantom Black Pearl-2013 Audi TT RS Mod Recommendation Shot Out!!"

Been checking out this site for sometime and figured I would do a Greetings.."Shot Out to you All":bow:

Any insightful "mod recommendations" would be greatly appreciated i.e. Coilovers/Swaybars etc? my initial add will be the following: ClearBra, Tint-Front35%-20% all around.

I'm new to the realm of "Turbo" as I have just recently parted with my force inducted B7 RS4. It was time for a change and I feel as though a great one!!

I'm looking to go APR stage2 tune, then eventually Stage3 (600BHP)... maybe, after the trials and reports from those individuals running the system report back on the reliability, performance and overall feel.

For those running the Stage 2 tune, whether it's APR or another company can you please provide your feedback and experience.

Cheers

Revelations 6:8-And I looked, and behold, a pale horse! And its rider’s name was Death, and Hell followed him

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Just an idea if you want to have a kick-ass wheel setup ... we got more of it.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks D2 for now the matte finished ones will work for me...suspension next!! sweet though:bow1:

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Then coils are your next order of business. That car sits so nicely with a drop it's a beauty to look at. Check our gallery for a ton of blacked out setups as well ...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts