Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its been a little while since I've owned an Audi so I figured a RS4 would be a nice DD. My last Audi was a '01 stage 3 S4 which was great but a little much for my 75 mile a day commute. So far shes bone stock and I know there isn't much you can do to the 4.2 V8 without adding a supercharger so I figured I would be safe. Need to add some tints but I love the aggressive stance of the RS4.

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
Nice. There are a decent amount of RS4s in the Chicago area as far as meeting up with other owners goes. I'm sure you'll enjoy the car!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Congrats, looks just like my old car. Only mod that thing needs is exhaust. :) Depending on mileage you may want to get it carbon cleaned, the RS4's are prone to it. The good news is it'll feel a lot faster afterwards.

·
Registered
494 Posts
I also had a black 07' RS4 :) Absolutely awesome car for a DD!

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Congrats, great specimen.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wow - what a beautiful car. Congratulations.

Where in Chicago are you?
I live in the loop but work in Carol Stream area

Congrats, looks just like my old car. Only mod that thing needs is exhaust. :) Depending on mileage you may want to get it carbon cleaned, the RS4's are prone to it. The good news is it'll feel a lot faster afterwards.
Carbon Cleaning was just done by the dealer I purchased from! Now I just need to decide what kind of exhaust :)

·
Registered
150 Posts
Congrats to you Sir.....:bow1:

·
Registered
411 Posts
Looks great! Spacers and maybe powder coat the factory wheels and you're set.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Carbon Cleaning was just done by the dealer I purchased from! Now I just need to decide what kind of exhaust :)
Great first step. Did you ever pull the trigger on an exhaust? If not, I'd HIGHLY recommend the JHM full 2.75". I went with non-res/catless, and it absolutely roars. :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts