Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Congrats!

Now paint the handles... see the difference in image below...the one with the white handles is mine...
Im on it! i was going to order those wheels you have in 22...but decided to go with Stormers...i hope i made right choice.

·
Registered
630 Posts
sick car man, i almost picked one of those up last year. Also, i just put the 22' stormers on my RR, and love them. Just make sure you get good spacers when you put them on, otherwise your gonna get a ton of wobble at anything over 50mph, and its gets really sketchy. Also, what color rims did you get?

Heres my current range project, it should be done by the end of this week.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #24

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Your sport looks perfect as it is, do the handles and leave it be!
Thanks...i cant help myself...want bigger wheels...for summer ill probably go with vossen CV3 matte graphite

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
thats a HST edition where did you get the WING ON THE TRUNK LID!!!!!!!

·
Registered
693 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Thanks!!! Got my new wheels!!!

Reactions: SoCal Mag

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Thanks!! Its A lot of work!! black!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Very nice! Keep up the good work. Love the clean look. Now just paint those handles and remove those running boards.

Also, What are some good Range rover sport forums?

·
Registered
343 Posts
did you put spacers as another member posted that you should do this to avoid steering wheel wobble?
I never put spacers and I had some wobbling going on, but it seems to have gone away in the past few weeks oddly.

·
Registered
693 Posts
did you put spacers as another member posted that you should do this to avoid steering wheel wobble?
I never put spacers and I had some wobbling going on, but it seems to have gone away in the past few weeks oddly.
Steering wheel wobble should be fixed by proper balancing, not by spacers. I've found that a Hunter Road Force Balancer is the only machine that can properly balance wheels on Range Rovers.

·
Registered
693 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
I dont have spacers or wobble?? Road force did the trick

21 - 40 of 44 Posts