Luxury4Play.com banner

61 - 80 of 1065 Posts

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Good times!!

I wonder if we can high jack one of the TV's there next time for our own content! :wink:

Most of us arrived at 7 and headed to bailey's immediately. :D For good reason because the food was tasssty! :drool2: and the beer was good :beerchug:

I lost track of time and then Chris&Kris rolled in . . . some more bsing and i honesty didn't notice the time until my wife called me at 11.54.
Im still laughing when that waitress came buy and Yuri had the phone out.

:lol:

·
Registered
548 Posts
Good times... good seeing you guys again and the food was tasty but I don't know if I can eat that kinda food every week... Lilos next week?

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Good times... good seeing you guys again and the food was tasty but I don't know if I can eat that kinda food every week... Lilos next week?
Prefer Baileys for the food and atmosphere, more relaxed, tons of TV's going.

And if you dont want to eat heavy they have grilled chicken breast on the menu somewhere... for profiling purposes :D

·
Registered
543 Posts
here's the website...Grand Prix New York

they got gas powered karts that go 40mph
sorry to miss out on this but didn't get the text till much later in the day!

I was giving my wife driving lessons on bear-mt. now only for some rain to complete the course.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
seeing how i just woke up about 10mins ago.... im prob not down for this.
this is what i get for staying out till 7am
Who went and was it fun?
sorry to miss out on this but didn't get the text till much later in the day!
I was giving my wife driving lessons on bear-mt. now only for some rain to complete the course.
no worries guys...we didn't end up going. how does this weekend sounds? lets plan it ahead of time

·
Registered
543 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
oh...:lol: i thought you were gonna say you have a vid of her attacking you on the mountain....

id love to see that one hahaha
i'll show you on the phone

61 - 80 of 1065 Posts