Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was just sharing some pics of it. Not really me but the everybody was making a big deal about it. I thought I'd show a few pics since it seemed so popular at the store. I looked to see if anyone else had posted one and I didn't see any when I searched.

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
I think a few members have them I remember some one that's getting their PAM serviced picked one up...

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
It is very sharp. Does anyone out here have the ceramic dial sub?
I think a few members have them I remember some one that's getting their PAM serviced picked one up...
Attempting to get their PAM serviced. It's been 3 weeks and they still haven't received it(that's another story).

I actually picked up the GMT-II C. The ceramic dial is one of my favorite features of the watch. I love it.:)

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Whats up with your Pam? That's a little disheartening to hear.

QUOTE=Mantooth;991996]Attempting to get their PAM serviced. It's been 3 weeks and they still haven't received it(that's another story).

I actually picked up the GMT-II C. The ceramic dial is one of my favorite features of the watch. I love it.:)[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Whats up with your Pam? That's a little disheartening to hear.
Sent it to the old NY address(didn't realize they had moved). Paid extra to get it rerouted, and they(UPS) have been attempting to deliver it to the same, invalid address, for the last week or so. It has literally been up and down the east coast, and now it's back in NY. Was supposed to be in Fort Worth on the 13th...:laugh:

·
7,022 Posts
Nice piece. One member had one but i think it was for sale. I'm in line to get the "Hulk" but it sounds like my AD is down the line in terms of priority for his allocation. As for now, I live vicariously though others. Congrats and enjoy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts