Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
3,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went on a strap shopping rampage during the Thanksgiving weekend and ended up with 4 from Panatime (they had a 35% off promo!) and 1 from Strap-Works (not yet arrived...).

With these new choices, which should I put first on which watch???

The below 3 watches all share the same 24mm lug width. Decisions decisions... :lol:.

·
10,594 Posts
4 straps for a little over $100 is a good sale. I emailed the link to a few members not sure if they took advantage. Panatime's Vinatage suedes and oiled appear to be their best.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Code was "cybersale" and supposedly only good till November 29.

Wearing the light brown with my Lum-Tec right now :D.
I have the top three in your pic and I brought the buckles to a engraver to have my initials put on. All said done its alot of bang for the buck we have some members that throw a couple hundred into there straps but I just can't bring myself to do it. There vintage 24mm straps are def the way to go also.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
nidhal If you want to push your website you have to take the proper steps with becoming a sponsor but posting out of context in a link regarding straps is not going to help our first impressions of you and your company.

·
Premium Member
16,811 Posts
Even the French's spam is polite lol.

I love the new straps! The watches look unbelievable. Congrats on your new purchurces. Wear them in good health.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts