Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,796 Posts
Very VERY cool V! I love your style. If my ship ever comes in i will have you build me a house w a kitchen just like that - although on the island where there is that bowl/vase looking thingy in the cut out - ill do a beverage center w good beers in it :)

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Did a new countertop for a diff display in our showroom. Decided to do something uncommon. This is a PSL beam (typically used as structural beams) with 4 coats of a waterproof clear finish. You can see how glossy this is with the reflection from the window.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Nice setup for a showroom for sure. The quality of homes you build are impressive!

As for the range I had an AGA dual fuel in my last house nice stuff. The Radiant heat ones you can never turn off, they are always on a low heat!

·
Registered
738 Posts
Ruskie love the work you are posting on this forum... the two different colors and cabinets make that kitchen pop.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Did a new countertop for a diff display in our showroom. Decided to do something uncommon. This is a PSL beam (typically used as structural beams) with 4 coats of a waterproof clear finish. You can see how glossy this is with the reflection from the window.

Sorry Ruskie, I think I'm going to have to steal this idea from you for a future project. :D

21 - 39 of 39 Posts