1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
looks great.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Looks great! IMO, you should paint the rear valence and a portion of the front bumper where the PDC sensors are located. Otherwise, looks awesome.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone! I am very happy with the way it turned out. Ride is better than stock, even with the AT tire. Final mod will be tinted taillights.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Thanks everyone! I am very happy with the way it turned out. Ride is better than stock, even with the AT tire. Final mod will be tinted taillights.
That will look great - what about tinting the front windows to match the rears?

·
Registered
693 Posts
Any darker is technically illegal and its a little tricky finding a shop that will do it, but I agree, going darker would really set it off.
That's unfortunate - I'm in SC, where tint laws are almost entirely ignored. My M3 has 12% tint on the side windows and 30% on the windshield :whistle:. My '11 RRS SC will get 20% on the sides and maybe 40% on the windshield when it arrives.

·
Registered
44 Posts
This is exactly the set up that I have been researching....and can't decide on the silver or matte black wheels. Where did you buy your wheels and tires from?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This is exactly the set up that I have been researching....and can't decide on the silver or matte black wheels. Where did you buy your wheels and tires from?
Got the package at WSI in Tempe. Ride is great and the offroad tread design is funtional and looks tough. Good luck with your selection.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Wheels: Redbourne Saxon/Matte Black - 20x9.5
Tires: Cooper Zeon LTZ - 275/45/20
better 295/40 R20"x10, ET45front & ET 38rear
the same comfort, but more better looks is
295/40 R21"x10 - important - U must lowering clearance about 25-30mm.
(because the radius of 21 "over 20" to 25,4 mm.)

·
Registered
936 Posts
Like sleepy said, a perfect balance between form and function.

Looks great on the street, but still has enough meat on the tires to do what it was made to do. Well done.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts