Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this is my official first post. I belong to a couple other car forums. Let me introduce myself.....

My Name is Paul and I am 18. Don't let the age trick you. I am a full time college student majoring in Mechanical Engineering. I recently got the Range Rover Sport for a graduation present and a B-day present. It's not the Super Charged model it's the HSE but I am very impressed with it and very happy with it. On the other hand I also own a Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.7L Hemi :D. I went this morning to the Cars and Coffee Meet @ 7AM @ Katie's Coffee Shop. The turn out was fantastic! A lot of nice classic and exotic cars! I will post up some pictures of the meet. I'm looking forward to meeting some new people at the meets and around my area! This is a very nice and organized Fourm and I like the environment over here! I will post up pictures of the RR when I can....It's kind of dirty. Lol.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
welcome, enjoy.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I won't be there the next Saturday because I got work...:( But I will be at the next one!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Which car did you bring? I was wearing a Grey Hollister Shirt with khaki shorts.

Madden do you go every Saturday?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here are just a few pictures out of a hundred that I took. :D

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I will get pictures up maybe this week. It looks dirty. I'm taking it to the Dealership tomorrow in the afternoon because there is a rattling noise coming from the engine bay. I'm sure it's something loose. Plus the Suspension squeaks because of the Air Ride Suspension so I'm going to get them to check it out. Maybe they will wash it.

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
welcome! Where about in N. VA are you from, i know a couple people from Great Falls and Langley, also your (our) age. Good to see more aspiring engineers :)

·
Registered
392 Posts
Was your birthday on the 6th?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I live in Fairfax Station.

No my Birthday was on Aug. 12th.

I'm going this Saturday the 11th to the Great Falls C&C Meet! I will take pictures of the RR!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I will get pictures up maybe this week. It looks dirty. I'm taking it to the Dealership tomorrow in the afternoon because there is a rattling noise coming from the engine bay. I'm sure it's something loose. Plus the Suspension squeaks because of the Air Ride Suspension so I'm going to get them to check it out. Maybe they will wash it.
I hope not... :bitenails:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I was kidding! Lol. I forgot to put JK. I do my own Detailing....Well try to. I still need to learn how to do a Paint-Correction. It needs it badly! Maybe this week I will Clay Bar it and Seal it and add some Carnuba Wax. After they are all cured it should look sleeeeeek!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts