Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was messing around with import project cars (a Miata, then a WRX all while owning a Mustang GT) and have reached a point in my life where they were too time consuming and didn't mean much to me day to day. I love driving and while all my cars had different “fun” factors, none appealed enough for me to keep.

Read more than I care to share trying to find the right price/performance/style/value mark that met my needs. I found the XF to be everything I need and then some..

It's a Portfolio with the cold weather package and both myself and the misses absolutely love the car. It's CPO till 2018 and only has 15k on the odometer.. Spent most the day Sunday getting it cleaned the way I want it and ready for winter. Claybar + 2 coats of wax..

Thinking about some Vossen wheels come spring...

·
Registered
238 Posts
Jags are nice! I love the trick air vents and shift knob!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks all! It's a 2012. I rarely buy used, but with it being CPO and a significant drop off the retail price, I couldn't pass it up!

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
congrats

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
It's likely gonna be spring unless I get a surprise in my bonus/incentive check... I'll know that in less than a month! :)
Cool that works out. I'll be driving my Jeep for the winter so don't need wheels until spring anyway. By the way black is the only way to go on XF's :thumb:

·
Registered
238 Posts
Nah its the 4.0 V8. Couldn't find an R in my price range that wasn't beat to hell.
I've got the same engine, had added the supercharger but removed it. Very nice and smooth engine, powerful enough but still elegant. I'd like to put an exhaust on the car, let the kitty play!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts