Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have been posting on this forum for a while now joinly with my dad, but the cars I have previously posted were all his.. now I finally have my own ride!!! :D

Just picked it up on saturday, tell me what you think and if anyone has good advice on learning the porsche clutch (or any clutch for that matter) I would really appreciate the tips

Im 16 BTW, birthday is October 8th :clap: Still have to pass the road test :bitenails::whistle::laugh:

IMG_8283.jpg

IMG_8349.jpg

IMG_8373.jpg

IMG_8285.jpg

IMG_8487.jpg

IMG_8330.jpg

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
i'd learn stick on a slightly less expensive car :p
congrats and really be careful.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Congrats, I just got my license yesterday & now my dad can't keep me in the house. I have a 1999 Ford Taurus & a 2000 Toyota Avalon, they aren't much but I always remember what my grandma says: "Don't despise small beginnings." but in your case you don't have to worry about that! Congrats, Enjoy, & BE SAFE!!:bow1:

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Yeah i would learn on something other then a 911, but congrats, being 16 and driving a 911. Take good care of her,

·
Registered
6,205 Posts
One hell of a car you got there dude. I'd say look up a few YouTube videos on how to drive a stick; maybe ask a friend to help you out as well.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Congrat congrats Alex! you are one lucky man!

Hope to see you soon on one of the runs, you + Rich in different rides!

·
Registered
934 Posts
nice car be safe

·
Premium Member
1,927 Posts
wow I cant see myself buying a 16 year old that car no matter how much money I had, just drive safe dude

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
I suggest while you are at the DMV getting your liscense ask them for a listing of all "Defensive Driving" and "High Performance" schools. Take a class of each, I'd hate to read the paper and see a white Porsche that flipped on the highway.

·
Registered
251 Posts
wow that's one nice car ! enjoy it as much as you can ;)
I would ask a friend who drive a man. for some tip and maybe learn on something less expensive

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
uh i'm pretty sure the kid's dad will teach him how to drive it just fine. nice car.

·
Registered
6,214 Posts
congrats! be careful behind the wheel and understand the car and how it drives. Thats a lot of car for a new driver.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
wow what is your dads current ride if you have this? haha

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Congrats!!! That's one powerful car so be safe.

·
Registered
51 Posts
im jealous. enjoy it bro

·
Registered
285 Posts
I wish i got a Porsche for my first car. You are lucky man. Be safe while you're driving. Don't become another statistic. As much as I would have loved to have a Porsche as my first car, I am glad I didn't have a car like that because I probably would have crashed it cause i like going fast :p

1 - 20 of 86 Posts