Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys,

Just wanted to let you guys know about a new clothing line project that me and insideoutoreo (fellow member) are working on. Below I will give a little bio and information about the company.

UNEQ Clothing was created by two teenagers of San Diego California. We had a vision for a clothing company that not only delivers great style and fashion forward ideas but also a look that retains meaning. We strive to provide our supporters with great garments that look good, feel good, mean good. We provide the highest quality products that we can to insure that our clothing meets the highest standards. With the future in mind we strive to keep producing the most fashionable and comfortable designs we can.

Vison- "We are here to inspire you and keep you looking your best. UNEQ Clothing is a fashion forward and socially aware company.

Website- UNEQ Clothing

The website is still a work in progress so please pardon the dust!

Any comments and suggestions are always welcome!

Thanks for taking a look.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks a lot! ya we tried to get as much diversity in that one as possible

·
Registered
504 Posts
I think the shirts look interesting. But, in my opinion I would delete the biography. When I read this the first thought was, "why would I buy clothes from these kids? What do they know about inspiring people and being 'fashion forward'?"

Just a thought. Regardless, I think it is very cool you are starting a clothing line. I wish you nothing but success.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks so much!

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Who was the guy that made the dyzyn site that your listed on ?

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Another member on the 4

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Another member on the 4
...ya I know. What's his name?. He made a post about it somewhere on here and I can't find it. In the past 3 months or so sinse I've been to the site, it hasn't changed or been added to from what I can tell.

He might have a competitor soon.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts