Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

We would like to introduce our newest Wide Body kit to the Prior Design Lineup - The PD6XX Aerodynamic Wide Body kit for the BMW 6 Series F12/F13/M6 .

This is one of Prior Design's most stunning kits yet. It takes an already very sporty BMW and turns it into a real monster! Prior Design added a mix of muscular and aggressive styling coupled with the elegant curves and luxurious cues BMW's are known for makes this one of the most breath taking Wide Body Aerodynamic kits to hit the market.

The PD6XX Wide Body kit consists of :

PD6XX WB Front Bumper with Built in Lip

PD6XX WB Rear Bumper with Diffusor

PD6XX WB Side Skirts

PD6XX WB Front Fenders

PD6XX WB Rear Widenings

PD6XX WB Rear Trunk Spoiler

PD6XX WB Bonnet/Engine Cover

Check out this link for more photos!

[/url]Prior Design BMW PD6XX F12/F13 M6 6-Series 640i 650i Wide Body Kit Coupe by Prior Design NA (priordesignusa.com), on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url]Prior Design BMW PD6XX F12/F13 M6 6-Series 640i 650i Wide Body Kit Coupe by Prior Design NA (priordesignusa.com), on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url]PD6XX BMW F12/F13/M6 WIDEBODY by Prior Design NA (priordesignusa.com), on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url]PD6XX BMW F12/F13/M6 WIDEBODY by Prior Design NA (priordesignusa.com), on Flickr[/IMG]

Please contact us with any questions you may have about this kit or our services.

Follow us on Instagram @priordesignusa

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
I'm gonna say the same thing I said about the CL wide-body....the car's proportions look off. It's too big for a wide-body kit imo.

Reactions: bimmerbrother1

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Yeah no, it's just too much

Reactions: LuxeDRIVE

·
Registered
193 Posts
The rear flare throws you off a bit. The rest of the kit appears to utilize OEM body lines and simply exaggerate them, whereas that rear flare looks like it was just slapped on. Recast that and this is a very interesting kit.

·
Registered
848 Posts
The coupe is amazingggggggggg, the color is stunning, the sedan isnt bad at all either! Great job on the kits.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Not too bad imo. I came in expecting worse. I've never been a widebody fan, but I would say this is one of the better ones I've seen for that M6.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
They look pretty nice, I don't know why some are complaining

·
Registered
469 Posts
I like the back But the rest looks to busy IMO

Reactions: In AWD We Trust

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you for the kind words and constructive criticism gentleman!

The rear flares leave a little room for playing around with. It all depends on how you install the kit. The rear fender flares can be molded to fit more flush if desired.

More pics to come!

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
I like Prior Design kits for just about anything, they look great, not exactly my taste for the M6 but also, what is the point?

I get cars like the M3 that are designed to handle extremely well, and to my understand a widebody kit is to allow for extremely wide tires, but why do these cars need to be a widebody?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts