• no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Love it

Votes: 2 28.6%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
I really like it. Is seems a bit busy with all the images, but maybe you purposely made the images darker because the page seemed less busy that way. I think the overall brightness could be brought up just a tad. I found myself squinting almost trying to read text and see images. I do see that hovering over the image/text brings the brightness up. I just think everything could be a tad brighter overall. But I love the layout.

·
Registered
261 Posts
The home page doesn't seem to follow the same theme as the rest of the site, The layout change is a little drastic for me. Maybe reworking the interior pages to be more landscape, and removing the white outlines? or just making the home page portrait.

None of this takes away from the awesome photography of the site though...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Love the layout, it looks really good on a large HD monitor. I pulled it up on a 4:3 monitor and it was like inov8ter said (bump up the brightness).

The pictures looked great! Loved the '65 Jag!!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks again

Hiya guys , thanks again for the constructive crit ... will try take the suggestions into consideration with my support team :)

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks freeman

Senseless, I had some one code it for me , I just loaded the pics through the cms

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
you should look into the same blog system you are using , they have cool premium themes worth investing in :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts