Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I got my permit many many moons ago, I remember my Dad taking me out to learn how to drive in his '71 914. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think years later I would ever own a Porsche...a bit nostalgic for me. I've never owned a car like this. Yes it may be nothing compared to all the super exotics I see in this forum, but to me, it's something I've worked so hard in my life to finally be able to afford. I absolutely love this thing and I now see why so many enthusiasts get such a high from sports cars. Well, enough talking, here she is:

[URL="[/URL]

·
Registered
130 Posts
Congratulations. You deserve it!
I really like the new boxters!

·
Registered
469 Posts
Congratulations!!!
"Don't ever let an other mans wealth belittle your prosperity!
At the end of the day the only thing that you can be proud of is the hard work you put in to achieve it"
this is just an example of one of the many life lessons Ive learned from my father ( and still am). The Boxster is an absolute blast!
it actually captures my attention more so than the big brother 911. Mainly because its' lines are so poised; and simple.
That car is the quintessential definition of a proper sports car! Enjoy it in good health!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Congratulations!!!
"Don't ever let an other mans wealth belittle your prosperity!
At the end of the day the only thing that you can be proud of is the hard work you put in to achieve it"
this is just an example of one of the many life lessons Ive learned from my father ( and still am). The Boxster is an absolute blast!
it actually captures my attention more so than the big brother 911. Mainly because its' lines are so poised; and simple.
That car is the quintessential definition of a proper sports car! Enjoy it in good health!
Wow, thank you!

Congrats ! Hope it'll bring a smile on your face everytime you'll start it up !
She certainly does! Thank you!

congrats very nice car
Thanks!

·
Registered
791 Posts
Absolutely splendid color. ;)

·
Registered
118 Posts
It looks so good I'm drooling over my keyboard right now. Looking forward to see more shots with it. I'm also planning to buy a Cayman, hopefully it will happen this autumn.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts