Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Third purchase this year, the watch bug hit me hard :lol: Think I'm gonna keep it at 5 pieces though

Current Rolex models do absolutely nothing for me (prefer Omega), but the older, vintage ones, oh boy...

Found this gem a week ago:
All original 5512 Sub, the 4-liner, with a flawless 'Meters First'-dial (only produced from 67-69) on it's original 7206 rivet bracelet. Lume's aged to a coffee/mocha color & it's puffy as fuuuuuu :clap:

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Registered
751 Posts
amazing... looking for a 5512 or 5513 meters first myself. Congrats on the pickup. If you ever look to sell PM me :)

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
498 Posts
The miscers are strong in this one. Nice watch brah, got one just like it but produced about 10 years after (1680 Tiffany dial)

·
7,022 Posts
glad you got it!!! were you able to get the seller to finally ship it or is this a different piece? congrats on the pick up!

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
inb4
spoon pics
do you even dive bro
Lulz, aware

with hands like those you must beat off a lot...kidding
Lol, I just don't wear bitch mittens to the gym :)

The miscers are strong in this one. Nice watch brah, got one just like it but produced about 10 years after (1680 Tiffany dial)
Post pic broseph

glad you got it!!! were you able to get the seller to finally ship it or is this a different piece? congrats on the pick up!
Different piece, I reported the seller to the mods. Thanks :)!

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Vintage Rolex crew checking in

Now eyeing an old pepsi bezel gmt or day date
Very nice! I know of a 1675 Tiffany for sale in very good condition ;)

Hello to the 4 :)
verry nice watch, can you say, in which year it was produced?
1967 :)

This is actually one of the zinc sulfate-tritium mix Rollies during a test run in '67. Still glows (not much though) at night :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts