Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Land vehicle Car Automotive design Line art Drawing
In recent years we’ve seen Ferrari release some of the most exciting cars the automotive industry has boasted to date. They’ve recently patented a design that we think may be the recreation of one of their current line-ups. While it’s unclear as to exactly what it is, we expect either a Ferrari FF or California successor.

To learn more, visit: New Patent for Ferrari California Successor? | Autofluence

·
Registered
3 Posts
Too small to be an FF. Looks great either way, looking forward to seeing the real thing.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Look like a 458 + California.

As with all Ferrari's, I know I'll love it.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Too small to be an FF. Looks great either way, looking forward to seeing the real thing.
Isn't the FF smaller or about the same size as the California?

I doubt its an FF unless they plan on making a non hatchback version which wouldn't really make sense..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Isn't the FF smaller or about the same size as the California?

I doubt its an FF unless they plan on making a non hatchback version which wouldn't really make sense..
I just meant it looked like it would be too small to have the full second row of seats that the FF does... After all isn't that kind of the whole point of the FF

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
with the slope of the back window, it doesn't look like the top would go down like a California. If anything, it's a removable hardtop like the Aventador.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Clearly a targa top. I love the shameless plug to the duPont owned Autofluence every time lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts